Driving lessons in Wirral
Paul Sharp School of Motoring is based in Wallasey and provides driving lessons throughout the Wirral. We have an excellent first time pass rate.
Paul has been teaching people how to drive since 2005. He’s developed a reputation as one of the best instructors in the Wirral area, giving his pupils both the skills and the confidence they need to be safe on Wirral’s roads.
Nervous pupils are more than welcome. Paul’s laid back and friendly approach allows you to learn easily at your own pace.
We can now offer both Male and Female instructors, and a choice of both diesel and petrol tuition vehicles.
If you want to pass in a hurry, we have a wealth of experience in getting people up to the required standard quickly and effectively.
From absolute beginner to beyond the driving test, Paul Sharp School of Motoring offers a professional service carefully tailored to your needs.
Based in Wallasey, we offer driving lessons in any part of Wirral.
As well as standard driving lessons, Paul Sharp School or Motoring also offers the following services:
- I’ve been putting learners on motorways for the last 13 years! - Well OK. That’s not strictly true. But by taking people out to the fast dual carriageways around Deeside Industrial areas and up onto the A55 between Flint and Queensferry, I’v been able to get my pupils onto something that’s … Continue reading
- You’d think only women were nervous… - So many of my recent posts have been about people who were a) female, b) nervous We do get males too! And yes, some of those are nervous as well, but it seems that our reputation is built upon giving … Continue reading
- The people that think they will find it hardest to learn are often the easiest people to teach! - Some people have a pretty good idea of how far along the process of learning they are. Their self perception matches my assessment of their ability. Some people though, think they’re far better than they actually are, and when I … Continue reading
- Nervous about it? You’re not alone! - This is Lois, from Wallasey. Lois had serious doubts about driving. She needed to, but didn’t think she’d be able to learn. She ended up coming to us for lessons because she’d searched online for “Lessons for nervous pupils”. She … Continue reading
- Just because you’re nervous, doesn’t mean you can’t pass! - This is Cassie from Wallasey. Cassie took her test a good few years ago. It didn’t go well, and she put driving on hold for a long time. When I first met her, she was very nervous, and her opinion … Continue reading