Driving lessons in Wirral
Paul Sharp School of Motoring is based in Wallasey and provides driving lessons throughout the Wirral. We have an excellent first time pass rate.
Paul has been teaching people how to drive since 2005. He’s developed a reputation as one of the best instructors in the Wirral area, giving his pupils both the skills and the confidence they need to be safe on Wirral’s roads.
Nervous pupils are more than welcome. Paul’s laid back and friendly approach allows you to learn easily at your own pace.
We can now offer both Male and Female instructors, and a choice of both diesel and petrol tuition vehicles.
If you want to pass in a hurry, we have a wealth of experience in getting people up to the required standard quickly and effectively.
From absolute beginner to beyond the driving test, Paul Sharp School of Motoring offers a professional service carefully tailored to your needs.
Based in Wallasey, we offer driving lessons in any part of Wirral.
As well as standard driving lessons, Paul Sharp School or Motoring also offers the following services:
- Thinking of doing it in your own car? - I don’t have a picture of Archie clutching his test pass certificate. I wasn’t there. I taught him to drive, but after getting the basics, Archie started supplementing his lessons with me with private practice in his parents’ car. In … Continue reading
- Paying with something other than money… - This website was built and is hosted by the husband of one of my ex-pupils. He gave me his time, and I gave his wife lessons to something like an equivalent value. It was a straightforward arrangement that didn’t need … Continue reading
- Jenny smashes it! - Jenny was a joint effort between Paul and Helen. She wasn’t the most confident of students, especially when it came to roundabouts, or squirrels! She passed with Helen at Upton with just two minor faults.
- Congratulations to Ian! - The The happy chap above is Ian Richardson. He passed his test in rush hour traffic in Wallasey this morning. “A capable and confident drive” is how the examiner put it as he handed Ian his pass certificate. Ian will … Continue reading
- Update needed! - I have a new car. A brand new VW Golf. So some of the stuff on the front page of this website is now outdated. I’ll update it when I get a moment.