Thinking of taking lessons with us? Now’s the time!
We’re the victims of our own success. With a lot of recent passes, we’re crying out for new pupils. So we’re reducing our prices for new pupils for a month.
All new starters with us will pay just £15 per hour from now until the 17th of June, so the earlier you start, the more you save. Want to do an intensive course? You could potentially save a couple of hundred pounds on what you’d normally have to pay.
We’re suspending the offer advertised on the right hand side of this page, and lessons paid for after the 17th of June will be charged at our usual rate of £25/hour (That’s a full hour by the way, not 50 minutes, like some local schools) Also, if you’re taking advantage of this offer, our “Pay for 10, get 11” offer does not apply during the course of this deal.
Apologies to our existing pupils. You’re not eligible. Sorry. You already know how good we are!
Driving lessons in Wirral
Paul Sharp School of Motoring is based in Wallasey and provides driving lessons throughout the Wirral. We have an excellent first time pass rate.
Paul has been teaching people how to drive since 2005. He’s developed a reputation as one of the best instructors in the Wirral area, giving his pupils both the skills and the confidence they need to be safe on Wirral’s roads.
Nervous pupils are more than welcome. Paul’s laid back and friendly approach allows you to learn easily at your own pace.
We can now offer both Male and Female instructors, and a choice of both diesel and petrol tuition vehicles.
If you want to pass in a hurry, we have a wealth of experience in getting people up to the required standard quickly and effectively.
From absolute beginner to beyond the driving test, Paul Sharp School of Motoring offers a professional service carefully tailored to your needs.
Based in Wallasey, we offer driving lessons in any part of Wirral.
As well as standard driving lessons, Paul Sharp School or Motoring also offers the following services:
- You’d think only women were nervous… - So many of my recent posts have been about people who were a) female, b) nervous We do get males too! And yes, some of those are nervous as well, but it seems that our reputation is built upon giving … Continue reading
- The people that think they will find it hardest to learn are often the easiest people to teach! - Some people have a pretty good idea of how far along the process of learning they are. Their self perception matches my assessment of their ability. Some people though, think they’re far better than they actually are, and when I … Continue reading
- Nervous about it? You’re not alone! - This is Lois, from Wallasey. Lois had serious doubts about driving. She needed to, but didn’t think she’d be able to learn. She ended up coming to us for lessons because she’d searched online for “Lessons for nervous pupils”. She … Continue reading
- Just because you’re nervous, doesn’t mean you can’t pass! - This is Cassie from Wallasey. Cassie took her test a good few years ago. It didn’t go well, and she put driving on hold for a long time. When I first met her, she was very nervous, and her opinion … Continue reading
- Theory Test Pro - We have partnered with the Theory Test Pro website. Anyone can use a limited version of this site, but as a Paul Sharp School of Motoring pupil, you can get access to the full site. It contains an extensive question … Continue reading