Driving lessons in Wirral
Paul Sharp School of Motoring is based in Wallasey and provides driving lessons throughout the Wirral. We have an excellent first time pass rate.
Paul has been teaching people how to drive since 2005. He’s developed a reputation as one of the best instructors in the Wirral area, giving his pupils both the skills and the confidence they need to be safe on Wirral’s roads.
Nervous pupils are more than welcome. Paul’s laid back and friendly approach allows you to learn easily at your own pace.
We can now offer both Male and Female instructors, and a choice of both diesel and petrol tuition vehicles.
If you want to pass in a hurry, we have a wealth of experience in getting people up to the required standard quickly and effectively.
From absolute beginner to beyond the driving test, Paul Sharp School of Motoring offers a professional service carefully tailored to your needs.
Based in Wallasey, we offer driving lessons in any part of Wirral.
As well as standard driving lessons, Paul Sharp School or Motoring also offers the following services:
- Well done to Chris! - Chris came to me after failing his test. His previous instructor hadn’t taught him properly, and he was put in for his test well before time. Specifically, that instructor wouldn’t let him make mistakes. They would always help him, and … Continue reading
- Congratulations Catherine… - Well done to Catherine, from Wallasey, who passed her test with just 5 minor faults. Her hubby is especially pleased because now she can share the driving!
- Carl now gets a lie in! - This is Carl, from Noctorum. Carl works as a scaffolder in Liverpool. He was having to rely on public transport, which meant leaving his house at around 4 in the morning to get to work for 6. He was looking … Continue reading
- First Time Pass for Ashleigh! - Ashleigh was very unsure of herself when she first started learning to drive. So much so that at one point, she put her training on hold for a few months, but she came back to me when she felt ready, … Continue reading
- Well done to Amy! - This one was a bit special! Amy had been learning to drive for a long time, on and off. Despite the best efforts of all concerned, she just couldn’t reverse round corners. The exercise had become a scary and frustrating … Continue reading