So many passes over the last few weeks mean we’re looking for new pupils. We’re already cheaper than the big local schools. Our usual lesson price is £25/hour. Compare that with the equivalent of £30/hour for Chris Kelly and Birkenhead (They both charge £25 for 50 minutes) but we’re offering a further discount to anyone that starts with us between now and the end of May. Any lessons you buy between now and the end of June will be charged at just £20/hour. And you get your first two hours for the price of one.
Driving lessons in Wirral
Paul Sharp School of Motoring is based in Wallasey and provides driving lessons throughout the Wirral. We have an excellent first time pass rate.
Paul has been teaching people how to drive since 2005. He’s developed a reputation as one of the best instructors in the Wirral area, giving his pupils both the skills and the confidence they need to be safe on Wirral’s roads.
Nervous pupils are more than welcome. Paul’s laid back and friendly approach allows you to learn easily at your own pace.
We can now offer both Male and Female instructors, and a choice of both diesel and petrol tuition vehicles.
If you want to pass in a hurry, we have a wealth of experience in getting people up to the required standard quickly and effectively.
From absolute beginner to beyond the driving test, Paul Sharp School of Motoring offers a professional service carefully tailored to your needs.
Based in Wallasey, we offer driving lessons in any part of Wirral.
As well as standard driving lessons, Paul Sharp School or Motoring also offers the following services:
- Short notice cancellations and no-shows - This is our livelihood. It’s how we pay the bills and put food on the table. We therefore ask that you provide at least 24 hours notice if you intend to cancel. We may charge you for the lesson if you … Continue reading
- Better to be straight with people, yes? - I’ve been doing a bit of research. Here’s what I’ve found… Some driving schools don’t publish their prices anywhere. You have to actually contact them, which gives them the opportunity to do the hard sell. Some driving schools offer prices … Continue reading
- Many hats to wear. - The Codfish By: Anonymous The codfish lays ten thousand eggs, The homely hen lays one. The codfish never cackles To tell you what she’s done. And so we scorn the codfish, While the humble hen we prize, Which only goes … Continue reading
- Kate… - Another success story. This is Kate from Bromborough. Kate struggled with nerves right through towards the end of her training, and was very nervous on the day of her test. This was affecting her driving to a point where I … Continue reading
- Why being ready matters… - A year or so ago, I got a new pupil. This pupil had come to me with a test booked. She had some kind of disagreement with her previous instructor, and somehow ended up with me. I did an assessment … Continue reading
- Supply and Demand - There are cyclical elements to the industry I work in. Here’s how it works… The number of instructors is fairly low. The instructors are busy. Too busy. They get the work and make a bit of money. Trainee drivers can … Continue reading