Driving lessons in Wirral
Paul Sharp School of Motoring is based in Wallasey and provides driving lessons throughout the Wirral. We have an excellent first time pass rate.
Paul has been teaching people how to drive since 2005. He’s developed a reputation as one of the best instructors in the Wirral area, giving his pupils both the skills and the confidence they need to be safe on Wirral’s roads.
Nervous pupils are more than welcome. Paul’s laid back and friendly approach allows you to learn easily at your own pace.
We can now offer both Male and Female instructors, and a choice of both diesel and petrol tuition vehicles.
If you want to pass in a hurry, we have a wealth of experience in getting people up to the required standard quickly and effectively.
From absolute beginner to beyond the driving test, Paul Sharp School of Motoring offers a professional service carefully tailored to your needs.
Based in Wallasey, we offer driving lessons in any part of Wirral.
As well as standard driving lessons, Paul Sharp School or Motoring also offers the following services:
- Theory Test Pro - We have partnered with the Theory Test Pro website. Anyone can use a limited version of this site, but as a Paul Sharp School of Motoring pupil, you can get access to the full site. It contains an extensive question … Continue reading
- Motorway Lessons… - The rules are changing. From some time next year, learner drivers will be able to drive on motorways. This has to be with a qualified instructor, and it has to be in a dual controlled car. These limitations are exactly … Continue reading
- What would you do…? - You’re driving down a road at 30 mph. Ahead of you, you see two squirrels chasing each other around a tree and the grass verge. Suddenly, first one then the other run across the road right in front of you. … Continue reading
- Congratulations, Becka! - This is Becka. Becka passed with us on her first attempt, on a horrible wet Wednesday morning rush hour. One of many recent passes. I’ve been too busy to need to promote the school for a while, but currently have … Continue reading
- The new test… - The Driving Test is changing. Most of the details seem to have been more or less finalised, and it looks like, after being trialled late last year, most of what was tried will be implemented. The left reverse (reverse around … Continue reading